Terms & Conditions
(JumpManiax – Preston)
JUMP MANIAX COMPANY REGISTRATION NO. 12010154 AND , HEREAFTER KNOWN AS “the Company” PERPETUAL PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK.
By purchasing a ticket and/or in consideration of being permitted by the Company to participate in any of the activities described below now and in the future, I hereby agree to release, indemnify not to pursue any form of legal action and forever discharge the Company their agents, owners, members, shareholders, Directors, partners, employees, volunteers, manufacturers, participants, lessors, affiliates, its subsidiaries, related and affiliated entities, successors and assigns, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate, from any and all claims demands or courses of action which are in any way connected with the participation in the activities offered to the fullest extent as permitted by law as follows:
(1) I understand that my participation (or the participation of the any of the individuals mentioned in this waiver) in the premises including but not limited to the design, layout, construction and peripheral areas and in the activities including but not limited to the inflatable park access , toddler sessions, laser frenzy, zip zag, soft play activities, café access, fitness classes or lessons on any of the activities, equipment rental and maintenance and other ancillary family and/or sporting activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to me, my dependents, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: collision with fixed objects or people; falling, slipping or tripping and injuries including, bruises, cuts, scrapes, sprains, fractures, dislocations, broken bones and serious injuries to the head, neck or back which can be caused by physical contact with other participants, the company, or myself.
(2) I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in activities at the Company. My participation in activities at the Company is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the inherent risks. Furthermore, I agree on behalf of my dependant(s) if applicable and myself to use all the activities and facilities within my ability level and in accordance with the safety rules displayed within the premises and given to me by Court monitors before and during the activity so that I or my dependent(s) retain control at all times. Failure to do so, deliberate or otherwise may result full liability being assumed by my dependents and/or myself.
(3) I warrant that I comply with any height, weight, age restrictions that maybe in place by the Company from time to time and I agree that I will wear socks and ensure that any dependents in my care do likewise.
(4) I understand and agree that in the event of an accident or loss or damage to personal effects, to myself or the children in my care I acknowledge that the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the activities and I waive all and any claims against the Company in this respect both for myself and/or for the children in my care.
(5) I agree to supervise or have supervised by a responsible adult any dependent under the age of 18 years. I agree that I or the responsible adult charged with taking care of my dependents will be bound by these conditions on their behalf.
(6) I agree that the Company cannot make an evaluation of the medical state or the level of physical fitness either for myself or my dependents. The undertaking of any activity by myself or my dependants is solely my decision and I accept all risks, inherent or otherwise. I am aware that it is advisable for me and my dependents to consult a doctor and/or physician before undertaking any physical activity. I certify that neither I nor any children in my care have any medical condition which might make me or them more likely to be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself or others. This includes but is not limited to pregnancy, heart conditions, spinal or cervical conditions, epilepsy, allergies, or any injury may impair your and/or your dependents ability to use and participate in the activities being offered. (If there is any doubt, and I am not the parent or legal guardian of the dependent then I agree that I will check with their parents or legal guardian.)
(7) To the fullest extent allowed by law, I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my or my dependent’s participation in activities at the Company or my use of the Company’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of the Company. I understand that this perpetual release/waiver will apply to each and every occasion that I visit the Company’s premises.
(8) Should the Company or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorneys’ fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I (on behalf of myself and my dependents) agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
(9) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I (or my dependents) may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I (or my dependents) may incur.
(10) By entering the Company premises and participating in the activities, I hereby grant the Company the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record me and/or my dependents in connection with the Company and to use the photograph and/or recording for all purposes, including advertising and promotional purposes, in any manner and all media now or hereafter known, in perpetuity throughout the world, without restriction as to alteration. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind. I further acknowledge and accept that CCTV images of all park entrants will be monitored and recorded throughout the premises for the purposes of crime prevention and public safety.
(11) The Wipeout activity will only be available for 15-20 minutes during every 1 hour session.
(12) Toddlers for our toddler time package are ages 4 and under.
I understand and explicitly agree that photographs or video footage may appear on social media platforms including but not limited to Youtube; Instagram; Facebook; Snapchat and/or Twitter. I consent to the use of all such footage in the manner described above and agree that the purpose for using such photos and/or video footage is for advertising, marketing and promotional purposes only and is not intended to insult, defame or slander any person.
I also agree not to take or to use any photos for Commercial use without agreement from the Company.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in activities at the Company, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the Company on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
o I agree that this Risk Acknowledgement and Waiver is made on behalf of myself and all dependents in my care and that all of the above are binding on myself and those dependents. Should I not be the parent or legal guardian of the dependent(s) I hereby confirm that I have the full authority of the parent or legal guardian of the dependents to bind the dependent(s) to this Agreement.
o I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document and I acknowledge have read and fully understand the all of the above prior to my signing below.
o If there are any dependent(s) in this waiver other than myself I hereby confirm that I am the parent or legal guardian of the dependent(s) or I have the necessary authority from the dependent’s parent legal guardian to sign this waiver agreement.
By purchasing this ticket, I confirm that neither myself nor any other individuals on behalf of whom I am signing this waiver are not infected with COVID-19, have not been in contact with anyone infected within the last 14 days nor have not come back from travel within the last 14 days as noted on the UK Government website. (COVID-19).
On behalf of myself and any other individuals for whom I am signing this waiver confirm the following:
- Per the government guidelines I/we do not suffer from or have a history of chronic diseases or respiratory issues.
- I/we will not be permitted access into Jump Maniax should my/our temperature reading > 37.5°C.
- I/we agree to adhere to all COVID-19 related signage on display.
- I/we will practice social distancing and wear our own face masks and safety measures put in place.
- If I/we feel unwell we will immediately report to a member of staff.
- I/we will inform staff at the time of check in if:
- Any of us are NOT UK residents
- Any of us have been in contact with any person who has been COVID-19 positive
- Any of us have recently travelled from another country
I have read all of the above and understand that if I do not meet all of the above requirements on the day of my visit, I will not be able to enter into Jump Maniax and I will not be eligible for a refund. If you have to cancel your booking, Jump Maniax cannot provide a refund but we can move your booking to another available date and time.
If Jump Maniax is forced to close due to Government guidance, we cannot give a refund for your booking but we will be able to rearrange your booking for a later date when we are allowed to reopen the facility.